- Read the paper "Ladino o judeo-español: la lengua española como se hablaba en el Siglo XV" (also chaired a session) at Primer Congreso de la Academia Norteamericana de la Lengua Española (ANLE), Library of Congress, Washington D.C., June 2014.
- Conference by invitation: "Villanueva de los Infantes como el lugar de la Mancha en el Quijote: El estado de la cuestión". Invited to a "Round Table by Nueva Universidad Libre de Infantes, Villanueva de los Infantes, Spain, July, 2014.
Read the paper "De cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme…: ¿Por qué Villanueva de los Infantes podría ser el pueblo de Don Quijote?" at the 41st International Symposium of Hispanic Literature (The Influence of Don Quixote in the Humanities), California State University Dominguez Hills, April 2015.
- "Adjunct Justice: A Catholic Social Teaching Classroom Case Study." Catholic Scholars For Worker Justice Conference, Boston June 3-4, 2014.
- "Dynamics of the Grief Process," MA Center for SIDS Fall Workshop, North Andover, MA October 2-3, 2014.
- "Capital Punishment: Catholic Social Teaching Perspective." Multidisciplinary Views on Capital Punishment Panel, Stonehill College North Easton, MA February 24, 2015
- "Using Data in Shakespeare Studies." Workshop Directed by Eric M. Johnson (Folger Shakespeare Library). The 42nd Annual Meeting of the Shakespeare Association of America. Vancouver, BC. April 1-4, 2015.
- "Curating the Digital Folio of Renaissance Drama for the 21st Century." Workshop directed by Michael Witmore (Folger Shakespeare Library). The 41st Annual Meeting of the Shakespeare Association of America. St. Louis, MO. April 10-12, 2014.
- D. Lukason and B.H. Bleakley. Female Aggression Influences Population Dynamics in the Endangered Socorro Isopod,Thermosphaeroma thermophilum. Eastern New England Biological Conference. 4/18/2014.
- Bleakley, B.H., R. Rosa '14, and J. Joseph '14. 2014. Endocrine disrupting chemicals lead to higher order behavioral effects when they alter interacting phenotypes in guppies, Poecilia reticulata. Society for the Study of Evolution. Raleigh, NC.6/20/14 - 6/24/14
- K. Ryan '14 and B.H. Bleakley. Individual variation in responsiveness to indirect genetic effects on cooperative antipredator behavior in guppies, Poecilia reticulata. Evolution 2014, Raleigh, NC.6/20/14 - 6/24/14
- N. Berman '15, K. Morelli '16, and B.H. Bleakley. Does parental exposure to glyphosate increase filial cannibalism in burying beetles, Nicrophorus orbicollis? Evolution 2014, Raleigh, NC. (methods lightning talk) 6/20/14 - 6/24/14
- J. Reilly '16, C. Mair '16, and B.H. Bleakley. Do differences in glucocorticoid receptor (GR) or androgen receptor (AR) expression influence responsiveness to social partners in guppies? Evolution 2014, Raleigh, NC. (methods lightning talk) 6/20/14 - 6/24/14
- A. Tavares '15, B. Hughes '16, J. Goodrich '15, and B.H. Bleakley. Do inbred lines of guppies, Poecilia reticulata, vary in their lateral line morphology? Evolution 2014, Raleigh, NC. (poster) 6/20/14 - 6/24/14
- Gave clinic in the "Functions of Film Music" for the 2015 National Association for Music Education Eastern Division Conference.
- "Staying on the Right Side of the Law while Reporting," National webinar for GateHouse Media newspaper chain, November 2014
- "Journalists and the Law," National webinar for GateHouse Media newspaper chain, June 2014
- "Tracing the Pathways of the Upper Limb of the North Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation." American Geophysical Union Ocean Sciences Meeting, Honolulu, HI, Feb 23-28, 2014.
- Caruso, G., Pace, V., Savarese, A., D'Intino, L., Barnies, K., Stephenson, V., Foote, S., Salvas, A., Breese, C., & Capezza, N. M. (2015, May). Perceptions of victim blaming: The impact of virtue and sexual orientation. Poster to be presented at the Association for Psychological Science Annual Convention, New York, NY.
- Pace, V., Caruso, G., Zambernardi, C., Trabucchi, A., & Capezza, N. M. (2015, May). Does system threat and gender impact victim blaming in an identity theft scenario? Poster to be presented at the Association for Psychological Science Annual Convention, New York, NY.
- Zambernardi, C., Trabucchi, A., Abi-Jaoude, T., Schumacher, E., Pace, V., Caruso, G., & Capezza, N. M. (2014).The impact of sexual orientation on perceptions of dating abuse against female athletes. Poster presented at the annual meeting of the New England Psychological Association, Lewiston, ME.
- Book session talk on Heidegger's Way of Being at the Heidegger Circle, Baltimore, MD, May 2015.
- "Building a DisCo: Active Learning in a Library Discovery and Collaboration Space." Co-presenter, Trish McPherson. NERCOMP, Providency, RI, April 1, 2015.
- "A new commemoration of resistance: writing and remembering in Northern Ireland." New England ACIS, Norton, MA, November 22, 2014.
James Chichetto, C.S.C.
- "Labelled Bones in the poetry of Li Ho, Chen Jingrong and Han Yu: A Critique of Negative Capability." Connecticut Literary Forum, Stonington, Ct., May 22-23, 2014.
Candice Smith Corby
- 9th Experimental Archaeology Conference Delegate: Demonstration: The CookBook of Secrets: Natural Pigments and Culinary traditions within a medieval context, January 15-17, 2015
- "Exploring Ways to Teach Creativity and Problem Solving to Business Students". NEDSI Proceedings 2015 Workshop, Cambridge, MA., March 20-22, 2015.
- "Fun: A Mental Creativity." Connecting for Change 10th Annual Conference, New Bedford, Oct 25, 2014
- "Fundamental Creativity" Dean's Forum, Stonehill College March 13, 2015
- Jacobs, K., Saltzman, A., Dugan, B., Dugan, Bodkin, D. (2015, April). Stretch Break for Kids: An Interprofessional Collaboration To Promote School-Aged Students' Healthy Computing. American Occupational Therapy Association Annual Conference. Nashville, TN.
- "Terra Sancta? Reimagining the Holy Land's Sacred Space in Early Modern English Travel Narratives." Sixteenth Century Society and Conference, New Orleans, LA. October 16-19, 2014.
- "Terra Sancta? The Holy Land's Sacred Space in Early Modern English Travel Narratives." Renaissance Society of America, Annual Meeting, Berlin, Germany, March 26-28, 2015.
- "Standing In The Shadows, Rising From The Dust: Nothing But The Truth." South Shore Haitians United For Progress Annual Back To The Roots Conversations, Brockton, MA, March 31, 2015
- Summit On Women's Leadership and South Shore Leadership Conference. Community Connections of Brockton, Easton, MA and Brockton, MA, March 27 - 28
- Lyon, J. S., Gettman, H. J., Sipe, M., Ramesh, A. & Friedman, D. I-O Women Ignite: Mid-Career Challenges & Opportunities, Panel symposium presented at the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Conference, May 2015.
- "Abraham's Dice: Randomness and Divine Providence in the Monotheistic Traditions." Conference at Stonehill College, November 16-19, 2014.
- Gill, J., Osiecki, O. ('16), and Pini, M. ('16) "Liberal Arts College Students' Attitudes toward a Neighboring City and the Implications for Service Learning," The 2015 Annual Eastern Sociological Society Meeting, New York
- "Copernicus's 'Pythagorean' Turn and Bruno's Transformation of Copernicanism." Renaissance Society of America Annual Meeting, Berlin, Germany, March 25-28, 2015.
- "Returning to the Fold? Classifying Jewishness in Victorian Fiction." North American Victorian Studies Association Conference, London, Ontario, Nov. 13-16, 2014.
- Moderator, "Food and Consumption" Panel. Nineteenth-Century Studies Association Annual Conference, Boston, MA, March 25-28th, 2015.
- "Assessing POD's Scholarly Engagement with Diversity from 1977-2011." Professional and Organization Development Network Conference. Dallas, TX. November 5-9, 2014.
- Poster Presentation, "Genetic characterization of a Methylobacterium isolate and examination of the association withArmillaria gallica" (with Casey Cosetta ʼ15 and Rachel Hirst). Eastern New England Biology Conference, Simmons College, Boston, MA, April 18, 2015.
- Poster Presentation, "Genetic analysis of a Methylobacterium species found in association with the fungus Armillaria gallica provides evidence for a potential relationship" (with Caitlin Collins ʼ15 and Rachel Hirst). MassMyco Meeting, Harvard Forest, Petersham, MA, October 12, 2014.
- Poster Presentation, "The detection and sequence Analysis of a Methylobacterium species found in association with the fungus Armillaria gallica utilizing the 16S rRNA gene" (with Jillian Bouchard ʼ15, Alexa Caruso ʼ15, Lisa Figuieredo ʼ15, and Rachel Hirst). Eastern New England Biology Conference, Merrimack College, Andover, MA, April 26, 2014.
- Student Talk, "Polyphasic taxonomy of a potentially novel species of Methylobacterium. Caitlin Kowalski ʼ14 and Rachel Hirst). Eastern New England Biology Conference, Merrimack College, Andover, MA, April 26, 2014.
- Perry, F.D., Hurley, D.B., LoVerme Akhtar, V., Madden, K.J., Ettl, F., & DiBernardo, R. (2014, October 18). Progress of the pack: Revisiting the development of a performance-enhancement consulting group. Poster presented at the Annual Conference of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology, Las Vegas, NV.
- "Buddhism and Warfare Ethics." United States Naval Academy. April 24, 2014.
- "Teaching Courses in Macroeconomics and Monetary Policy with Bloomberg Analytics", with Dean Croushore of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond and university of Richmond. Presented at the Federal Reserve bank of St Louis Conference in St Louis, MO, November 7, 2014.
- "Bloomberg in the Classroom as a Teaching and Research Tool in Economics", with Dean Croushore of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond and University of Richmond. Presented at the Conference on Teaching & Research in Economic Education, Sponsored by Committee on Education and Journal of Economic Education. May 28, 2014, Washington, DC.
- "Can We Bring These Questions to Ancient Texts?" [with Mustafa Ruzgar], Abraham's Dice: Chance and Providence in the Monotheistic Traditions, North Easton, 16-19 November 2014.
- "Livestrong and the YMCA," Old Colony YMCA, North Easton, 12 November 2014.
- "Involving Students In Cultural Analysis and Consumer Behavior." Christian Business Faculty Association Annual Conference, Nashville, TN, October 9– 11, 2014, Best Teaching Practices
- "Corporate Innovation and Environmental Performance." The Sustainability, Ethics, and Entrepreneurship Conference. Denver, CO., May 1, 2015.
- "Stuck in the Middle: Corporate Intangible Assets and Environmental Performance." The Sixth International CSR Conference, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, October 11, 2014.
- "Morality of Social Capital Theory: A Humanistic Critique." The Dignity in Business Conference. The Humanistic Management Society, Tübingen, Germany, October 9, 2014.
- "Designing Travel for Learning and Self-development," with Jennifer Swanson, presented at the Ames Free Library, Easton, MA, December 3, 2014.
- "Revisiting the Predispositions of Traditionally-Aged Undergraduates to the Study of Management," with Jennifer Swanson, presented at the March 2015 Annual Meeting of the Northeast Decision Sciences Institute, Cambridge, MA
Mary Joan Leith
- Paper presented: "Excavating Exodus," Boston Theological Institute Old Testament Colloquium; Andover-Newton Theological Seminary, April 14, 2015.
- Mon. July 28-Fri. Aug 1, 2014 (with Bill Dever): Seminar Leader, 5-day Biblical Archaeology Seminar offered by the Biblical Archaeology Society, Ridgecrest Conference Center, Black Mountain, N.C.
- (With VPA Prof. Allyson Sheckler) "Relics? What Relics?" Annual Meetings of the Society of Biblical Literature (Religious Competition Section) Nov. 25, 2014, San Diego, CA.
- "Biblical Israel: History and Historiography," Invited Symposium Speaker, The State of Jewish Studies: Perspectives on the Premodern Periods, Israel and Golda Koschitzky Centre for Jewish Studies, York University, Toronto, Canada, Dec. 6-8, 2014.
- "The Garden of Eden"and "Gender and Power," Seminar Leader, 5-day Biblical Archaeology Seminar offered by the Biblical Archaeology Society, Ridgecrest Conference Center, Black Mountain, N.C. Mon. July 28-Fri. Aug 1, 2014 (with Bill Dever)
- "Max Hardcore and the 'Law of the Horse': Community Standards in Cyberspace." International Communication Association Annual Meeting, San Juan, P.R., May 21-25, 2015.
- Comment on "Challenges to the Nuclear Order in the Global South in the 1950s." Society of Historians of American Foreign Relations Annual Meeting, Lexington, Kentucky, June 19-22, 2014.
- "The Infantes in Seville: The Alfonsine Reworking of the Siete Infantes de Lara." KFLC: The Languages, Literatures, and Cultures Conference, Lexington, KY, April 23-25, 2015.
- "Images of the Court in Spanish Epic Material." 50th International Congress on Medieval Studies, Kalamazoo, MI, May 14-17, 2015.
- Degnan, K., Salema, E., Maney, S., Cudmore, R., & Killion, B. (2014, October). The impact of alleged childhood abuse on personality characteristics, risk factors, and offending behaviors in sex offenders. Paper presented at the 2014 conference of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers, San Diego, CA.
- Fusco, S., Cook, N., & Maney, S. (2012, March). Mental health symptoms among Hispanic youth in juvenile justice: Language and gender differences. Paper presented at the 2012 conference of the American Psychology Law Society, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Maney, S. (2012, March). Violent and nonviolent juvenile offenders: Comparisons concerning self-report of mental health symptoms and response styles. Paper presented at the 2012 conference of the American Psychology-Law Society, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Maney, S., Ragatz, L., & Frederick, R. (2012, March). Using mixed group validation to estimate test diagnostic efficiencies of MMPI F-family indicators. Paper presented at the 2012 conference of the American Psychology-Law Society, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Ragatz, R., & Maney, S. (2012, March). Examining whether the MAYSI-2 thought disturbance scale items are applicable to female juvenile offenders. Paper presented at the 2012 conference of the American Psychology-Law Society, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Salema, E. & Maney, S. (2012, March). Trauma in juvenile justice youth: Differences by gender, adjudication status, and offense type.Paper presented at the 2012 conference of the American Psychology-Law Society, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- *Maney, S., Salema, E., Killion, B., Degnan, K., & White, M. (2015, March). Response style of incarcerated sexual offenders: Implications for assessment and treatment. Paper presented at the 2015 conference of the American Psychology-LawSociety, San Diego, CA.
- *Salema, E., Maney, S., Killion, B., & Kremsky, L. (2014, October). Sexual offender alleged histories of sexual abuse: Differences by demographics, risk factors, and personality characteristics. Paper presented at the 2014 conference of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers, San Diego, CA.
- *White, M., Falkowski, K., Maney, S., Degnan, K., R., Killion, B, & Kremsky, L. (2014, October). The relationship between physical height & sexual offending against children: Does one exist? Paper presented at the 2014 conference of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers, San Diego, CA.
*Presentations with former Stonehill Psychology Students as co-authors: Bryana Killion, Madison White, & Kelly Falkowski.
- "Hemolytic Assessment of Amphibian Mucosal Protection."Ryan Heimroth (2015), Robert Dickey (2015), Daniel Lukason (2015), and Gregory D. Maniero.Eastern New England Biology Conference, April 18, 2015, Simmon's College, Boston MA.
- "Insights into Evolutionary Conservation of the Vertebrate Complement System." Ryan Heimroth (2015), Robert Dickey (2015), Daniel Lukason (2015), and Gregory D. Maniero. Eastern New England Biology Conference, April 18, 2015, Simmon's College, Boston MA.
- "The Quest for Xenopus CD4." Jacob Gillis (2015), Taylor Uccello (2017), John Walent (2015), and Gregory D. Maniero. Eastern New England Biology Conference, April 18, 2015, Simmon's College, Boston MA.
- "Hemolytic Assessment of Amphibian Mucosal Protection."Ryan Heimroth (2015), Robert Dickey (2015), Daniel Lukason (2015), and Gregory D. Maniero. North American Comparative Immunology Workshop, June 13 – 15, 2015. Victoria University, University of Toronto, Canada.
- "Insights into Evolutionary Conservation of the Vertebrate Complement System." Ryan Heimroth (2015), Robert Dickey (2015), Daniel Lukason (2015), and Gregory D. Maniero. Eastern New England Biology Conference, April 18, 2015, Simmon's College, Boston MA.
Juan Carlos Martin
- Conference Organizer. XIII Conference/Working Session on the Relations between the Humanities and the Sciences in the Hispanic World. Stonehill College, Easton, MA. 16-20 June 2014.
- "En torno a la cuestion del monstruo en El peso del corazón." Panel Discussion with Spanish novelist Rosa Montero. Brigham Young University, March 2015.
Jose L. Martinez
- Panelist on Presentation: "Change on Cuba, Change in Cuba", at Stonehill College, 1:00-2:30pm, Duffy #230, Feb. 20th, 2015. Sponsored by the Dept. of Political Science & International Studies. Co-moderated by Prof. Kirk Buckman and students Jared Drzal '15 & Devan Kinsella '17.
- Presentation on "Mexican Politics & Cultural Identities", at a Learning Community Seminar: Crime & punishment in North America (Spring 2015-Invited Faculty Guest). LC organized by Profs. Ann Marie Rocheleau (Dept. of Sociology & Criminology) & Kirk Buckman (Dept. of Political Science & International Studies). At Stonehill College, Martin Institute # 205, 2:30-4:00pm, March 16, 2015.
- "Hopkinton Mill Workers at the Turn of the Last Century" Hopkinton Historical Society, Hopkinton, Mass. April 8, 2015
- "The Irish in Maine, 1760-1820." Paper presented at The Irish in Massachusetts: Historical Significance, Lasting Legacy Conference, Lowell, Massachusetts, September 24-26, 2014.
- "Acute ketamine mimics schizophrenia-like gamma band abnormalities in in vitro and in vivo mouse models." 26thAnnual Conference of the NorthEastern Undergraduate Research Organization for Neuroscience (NEURON),Quinnipiac University School of Medicine, North Haven, CT, Feb. 22, 2015.
- McGinnis, Lee Phillip, Andrew Davis, James W. Gentry, Tao Gao, and Sunkyu Jun, "New Zealand Underdogs: Giving All a Fair Go." Presentation at the 39th Annual Macromarketing Conference, London, UK, July 2014. Published in conference proceedings.
- "Linked Literacies: The Library's Impact on Foreign Language Students' Cultural Learning." American Library Association Annual Convention, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 26-July 1, 2014.
- "Building a Disco: Active Learning in a Library Discovery and Collaboration Space." NERCOMP Annual Conference, Providence, R.I., March 30-April 1, 2015. (with Elizabeth Chase)
- "Can Institutional Investors Detect Opportunistic Earnings Management in SEOs?",Management Association (FMA) Annual Meetings, Nashville, TN, October 14-17, 2014.
- "Service Learning in STEM: Opportunities, Challenges and Student Perspectives," with Jessica Devereaux '16 and Corina Mier y Teran '16.
- New England SENCER Center for Innovation Fall 2014 Meeting. Mass College of Liberal Arts, North Adams, MA, October 18, 2014.
- "Using STEM PBL cases with college sophomores," with Corina Mier y Teran '16. New England Board of Higher Education, opening panel of an NSF-funded training week for appx. 40 teachers (K-16), Boston University, July 28, 2014.
- "Climate change conversations in the community," with Jessica Devereaux '16. Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences, 2014 Annual Conference, Pace University, NYC, NY, June 14, 2014
- "Does It Pay to Build through the Draft in the National Basketball Association?" at Eastern Economic Association Annual Meeting, New York, NY, February 27-March 1, 2015.
- "Under the Table and Dreaming: Differences in State Minimum Wage Rates and Selective Migration of Immigrants and Domestic Residents by Education" (with Kristen Veit) Association of Private Enterprise Education Meetings: Cancun, Mexico, April 14, 2015
- "Under the Table and Dreaming: Differences in State Minimum Wage Rates and Selective Migration of Immigrants and Domestic Residents by Education" (with Kristen Veit)Southern Economic Association Meetings, Atlanta, Georgia, November 23, 2014
- "The Beauty of Markets: Cost, Order, and Knowledge","Material Inequality and Mobility", and "In Search of Fairer Trade: Is the Cup Even Half-Full?" Cato Institute: Liberty and Prosperity, Washington DC, October 17-18, 2014
- "The Beauty of Markets: Cost, Order, and Knowledge" and "The Morality of Capitalism." Foundation for Economic Education: Introduction to the Real World, Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI, July 27-30, 2014
- "Does Inequality Matter? Exploring Poverty and Finding a Way Out." Learn Liberty Academy In-depth Online Program. July 7-13, 2014
- "The Beauty of Markets: Cost, Order, and Knowledge" and "Material Inequality and Mobility" Center for Excellence in Education: Research Science Institute, MIT, July 1 – 2, 2014
- "Chutes and Ladders: Material Inequality and Mobility" Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey, April 24, 2015; Students for Liberty Regional Conference at Duquesne University, November 14, 2014; St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York, November 11, 2014; Institute for Humane Studies: Dinner Presentation at the Harvard Club in New York, New York, June 10, 2014
- O'Hea, E.L., Wu, J., Kroll, A., Harralson, T., & Boudreaux, E.D. (April, 2015). The Polaris Oncology Survivorship Transition (POST): A Patient and Provider Driven Survivorship Care Planning Program. To be presented at the Society of Behavioral Medicine.
- Wu, J., O'Hea, E.L., Schweikert, K., Schumacher, E., Edmiston, K., & Keating, E. (November 2014). Creating Breast Cancer Survivorship Plans: Qualitative Interviews with End-Users. Poster presented at the annual conference for the Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy.
- "Regionalism as Conflict Management." International Studies Association Annual Convention, New Orleans, LA, February 28-21, 2015.
- "Post 9/11 American Masculinities: The Messenger and other War Films." American Comparative Literature Association Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA, April 26-29, 2015.
- "On Tomato Redness and Ripening: A Few Projects from the World of Plants." Biology Department Seminar Series, Assumption College, Worcester, MA, October 27, 2014
- "Identification and Characterization of Cold-Tolerant Crops for Four-Season Harvesting." Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Plant Biologists, Portland, OR, July 12-16 2014. with Danielle Garceau '15
George Piggford, C.S.C.
- "Flannery O'Connor's Faith." The Induction of Flannery O'Connor into the American Poets Corner, Cathedral of Saint John the Divine, NY, Nov. 2-3, 2014.
- "Visions of Hell in Flannery O'Connor." The Hermeneutics of Hell: Northeast Christianity and Literature Conference, Wenham, MA, Nov. 7-8, 2014.
- "Flannery O'Connor, Gabriel Marcel, and the Broken State of the World." American Literature Association Symposium on God and the American Writer, San Antonio, TX, Feb. 26-28, 2015.
- Keynote: "Relaxation in Classical Singing" KAVPA (Korean Association for Voice in the Performing Arts), Seoul, Korea, June 9-10, 2014.
- Student Growth Percentiles in the Presence of Measurement Error (with Jeanette Hogan 2015 and Colleen McLaughlin 2016) Poster - 29th New England Statistics Symposium
- "Stages: An Amateur Musician's Half-Century Commitment to Participation in a Chosen Community Ensemble." Suncoast Music Education Research Symposium, University of South Florida, February 4-7, 2015.
- "Through the Side Door and On to the Main Stage: Increasing Enrollment in the Face of Tight Student Schedules." College Music Society, Northeast Regional Conference, Boston University, March 20-21, 2015.
- "Hands On! Teaching World Music Through Participation Workshop." Teaching World Music Symposium, Northern Illinois University, April 9-11, 2015.
- "Researching Supermax and Long-Term Solitary Confinement." Organized round-table at the annual meeting of the American Society of Criminology, San Francisco, 2014
- "The Effects of Gratitude on Communities: Scriptural and Psychological Discussion with Stonehill College Residence Assistants." Stonehill College Residence Life Professional Development Meeting, Easton, MA, February 23, 2014
- "Imagining Islam: Reflections on History and Religion." Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY, March 30, 2015.
- "India's Nuclear Program between France and the United States, 1964-1969." University of Pennsylvania CASI Security Studies Workshop, Philadelphia, PA, Apr. 10-11, 2015.
- "Wean them away from French tutelage: Franco-Indian nuclear relations and Anglo-American anxieties in the early Cold War, 1948-1952." Indian International and Diplomatic History Workshop, Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi, Mar. 9-10, 2015.
- "Radiance and Reading: James's Sentimental Structures," Narrative: An International Conference, Chicago, Ill., March 5, 2015.
- "Retrieving the Tradition of the Double Soul," Catching Fire: Integral Transformative Practice Conference, May, 2015, Petaluma, CA.
- "The Subtle Body in the Platonic Tradition," Esoteric Anatomies and the Dual Aspect Soul. Center for Theory and Research Conference, Esalen Institute, April, 2015.
- "Demon est Deus Inversus: Honoring the D(a)emonic in Iamblichean Theurgy," Gnostic Counter Cultures, Symposium at Rice University, March 26-28, 2015.
- "The Irrational and the Paranormal: The Legacy of E. R. Dodds," Society for Classical Studies Annual Meeting, New Orleans, January, 2015.
- "High Capacity Quantum Key Distribution with Hyper-Entangled Angular Momentum States", D. S. Simon, Gordon Conf. on Quantum Science, Stonehill College, July 27-August 1, 2014.
- "High-capacity Quantum Fibonacci Coding for Key Distribution", D. S. Simon (with A. V. Sergienko), 4th International Conf. on Quantum Cryptography, Paris, September 1–5, 2014.
- "Development of Entangled-Coherent-State Quantum Key Distribution with Single-Photon Nonlinear Cross-Phase Modulation", D. S. Simon (with O. Minaeva, A. Fraine, , G. Jaeger and A. Sergienko), 4th International Conf. on Quantum Cryptography., Paris, September 1–5, 2014.
Kevin P. Spicer, C.S.C.
- "Hitler's Priests: Catholic Clergy and National Socialism." Regis College/Neuberger Holocaust Education Week, Toronto Ontario, November 4, 2014.
- "'Der neunte Tag': Catholic Clergy in Dachau Concentration Camp." King's University College, London, Ontario, November 5, 2014.
- "Catholics under National Socialism." Invited paper presented at Legally Blind: Law, Ethics, and the Third Reich," Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, March 10-11, 2015.
- "Commentary on Christians and Jews in Conversation on the Righteous." Invited to present commentary at "Righteous Among the Nations: A Conference Exploring the Spiritual and Ethical Witness of Holocaust Rescuers, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, March 12-13, 2015.
"Entreaty and Supplication: Catholic Clergy and Jews in Hitler’s Germany." Florida Holocaust Museum, St. Petersburg, FL, April 16, 2015.
- "Student and Tutor Voices in the Writing Center" (with Kristina Aikens). Boston Rhetoric and Writing Network Summer Institute, Boston, Mass., May 30-31, 2014.
- "In Their Own Words: Tutors' Voices in Training and Policies" (with Kristina Aikens). International Writing Centers Association/National Conference on Peer Tutoring in Writing, Orlando, Fla., Oct. 30 - Nov. 1, 2014.
- On Subdivision Graphs of Cycles with a Chord which are 2-steps Hamiltonian at 2014/10/23 in the 28th Midwest Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography and Computing at University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- On Subdivision Graphs which are 2-steps Hyperhamiltonian graphs and Hereditary non 2-steps Hamiltonian graphs at 2015/3/4 in the 46th Southeastern International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing at Florida Atlantic University.
- Lee, J. and Swanson, J.A. "Revisiting the Predispositions of Traditionally-aged Undergraduates to the Study of Management." Northeast Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference, Cambridge, MA, March, 2015.
- Lee, J. and Swanson, J.A. "Designing Travel for Learning and Self-development: Humble Lessons Learned the Hard Way." Ames Free Library's Trip Talks, N. Easton, MA, December, 2014.
- "From "The King's Chinese" to "Living Heritage": Diaspora, National Identity, and the Straits Chinese of Malaysia and Singapore," Association for Asian Studies Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, March 26-29, 2015.
- "On the Edge-Balance Index Sets of n-Wheels", 28th Midwestern Conference on Combinatorics and Combinatorial Computing, University of Nevada - Las Vegas, October 22-24, 2014.
- "On Edge-Balance Index Sets of Distance Two", 46th Southeastern International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Computing, Florida Atlantic University, March 2-6, 2015.
- "What are Integer Partitions?", Bridgewater State University, March 23, 2015.
- Twyman-Ghoshal, A. "Maritime Piracy: Anomie in Somalia", American Society of Criminology Meeting, November 2014, San Francisco, CA.
- Twyman-Ghoshal, A. "Results from the Contemporary Maritime Piracy Database 2001 to 2010", International Maritime Bureau Colloquium, August 2014, London, UK.
- "Cityscapes in Giuliana Morandini's Trilogy." Midwest Modern Languages Association Annual Convention, Detroit, MI, November 13-16, 2014.
- "New Perspectives on Italian Futurism." North East Modern Languages Association Annual Convention, Toronto, Canada, April 30-May 3rd, 2015.
- "'Everyone has a spirit': Spirituality, Connection, and Cultures of Student Activism."Eastern Sociological Society Conference. New York, NY. February 26-March1, 2015. With Prithak Chowdhury, class of 2015.
- Annual Meeting of the North American Academy of Liturgy. Convener of the Christian Initiation Seminar. January 1-3, 2015.
- "Classroom of Excellence: Crawdad Invertebrate Neurophysiology Workshop." Hosted by AD Instruments and Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y., January 4-8, 2015.