Professional experience includes 36 years of teaching at Stoughton Public Schools in the fields of Bilingual Education (9 years in a Middle School) and 27 years, at the High School, in the fields of Latin, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Adjunct Professor of Spanish, Latin, and Portuguese, since 1996, at Massasoit College, Brockton, MA.
- Instructor of Portuguese for three years at Boston State College.
- Educational traveling with high school students for the following countries: Italy, Portugal, Spain, France, England, and Mexico (11 trips).
- Free-lance writer for Portuguese newspapers in Portugal, USA, and Canada.
- B.A., Humanities and Social Science, University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth, 1973
- M.Ed., Bilingual-Bicultural Studies, Univeristy of Massachusetts-Boston, 1974