Kristin has held senior marketing and sales positions across various industries in companies such as Kids II, Marketing Advocate, Dorel Juvenile Group, The First Years, Princess House and Pet Food Experts. Her experience includes management and consulting work in the areas of marketing strategy, product development, business development, innovation, marketing communications, marketing research, sales, and brand management. Industries and areas of experience include consumer goods, direct selling, pet food & supplies, specialty foods and juvenile products.
She is currently Director of Marketing at Aqua-Leisure industries, Inc., an international leader in the marketing and sales of water-related sporting goods and toys. Her role focuses on the creation and implementation of new brands and product lines and partnering with cross-functional groups in the US and Far East to ensure innovative and profitable product development. Responsibilities include implementation of marketing programs, marketing research, product positioning, public relations, advertising, online marketing and competitive analysis.
- B.A. University of S. Carolina (1988)
- M.B.A. Georgia State University (1996)
- C.S.S. Harvard University (2002)
- Featured speaker, Winter Business Education Series, Falmouth Chamber of Commerce (2005 & 2006)
- Featured speaker, University of South Florida Marketing Roundtable (2004)
- Featured writer, Marketing Advocate Newsletter, monthly online publication to 50K marketing professionals (2002-2005)
- Trained in Synectics™ problem solving techniques
- Member, Harvard Club of Cape Cod (ongoing)
- Honorary member, Beta Xi – Stonehill College Chapter (2007)
- Adjunct Instructor of the Year, Stonehill College Business Administration Department (2007)
- Pet Food Experts – PIDA National Runner-Up for Outstanding Marketing & Promotions (2007)
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Principles
- Marketing Research