Kristin has held senior marketing and sales positions across various industries in companies such as Kids II, Marketing Advocate, Dorel Juvenile Group, The First Years, Princess House and Pet Food Experts. Her experience includes management and consulting work in the areas of marketing strategy, product development, business development, innovation, marketing communications, marketing research, sales, and brand management. Industries and areas of experience include consumer goods, direct selling, pet food & supplies, specialty foods and juvenile products.
She is currently Director of Business Development at Product Insight Inc., a product development firm outside of Boston. PI’s talented team of industrial designers and mechanical engineers focus on medical devices, consumer goods, high-tech and industrial product development. Kristin is responsible for business growth, new client acquisition, website management, social media, contact management, public relations, trade shows and effective planning of resources.
- B.A. University of S. Carolina (1988)
- M.B.A. Georgia State University (1996)
- C.S.S. Harvard University (2002)
- Featured speaker, Winter Business Education Series, Falmouth Chamber of Commerce (2005 & 2006)
- Featured speaker, University of South Florida Marketing Roundtable (2004)
- Featured writer, Marketing Advocate Newsletter, monthly online publication to 50K marketing professionals (2002-2005)
- Trained in Synectics™ problem solving techniques
- Member, Harvard Club of Cape Cod (ongoing)
- Honorary member, Beta Xi – Stonehill College Chapter (2007)
- Adjunct Instructor of the Year, Stonehill College Business Administration Department (2007)
- Pet Food Experts – PIDA National Runner-Up for Outstanding Marketing & Promotions (2007)
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Principles
- Marketing Research