Kristin McGillicuddy has 15 years of college teaching experience at Stonehill. Her courses include Marketing Strategy, E-Commerce and Entrepreneurial Strategies, Marketing Principles, Marketing Research and New Products Marketing. Her work with students extends beyond the classroom and includes mentoring and developing internship programs with local companies.
In addition to teaching Kristin has 20 years of marketing experience with senior marketing positions in companies such as Kids II, Marketing Advocate, Dorel Juvenile Group, The First Years, Partylite, Princess House, Aqua Leisure, Goodbaby and Pet Food Experts. Her experience includes management and consulting work in the areas of marketing strategy, product development, business development, innovation, integrated marketing communications, marketing research, sales, and brand management. She has presented to major retailers including Walmart, Target, Toys R Us and Amazon.com. Her work includes collaboration with cross-functional teams in the US, Canada, Europe and China. Industries and areas of experience include consumer goods, direct selling, pet food & supplies, specialty foods, outdoor recreation equipment and juvenile products.
She is currently Director of Planning and Administration at the University of Massachusetts on their Dartmouth campus. Her role focuses on the planning, implementation, staffing, budgeting and productivity of classes, planning special events, acting as liaison to select university committees and addressing student inquiries and advising needs. She also engages in marketing consulting with various consumer goods companies and volunteers as a marketing consultant to local small businesses and non-profits.
- B.A. University of S. Carolina (1988)
- M.B.A. Georgia State University (1996)
- C.S.S. Harvard University (2002)
- Featured speaker, Winter Business Education Series, Falmouth Chamber of Commerce (2005 & 2006)
- Featured speaker, University of South Florida Marketing Roundtable (2004)
- Featured writer, Marketing Advocate Newsletter, monthly online publication to 50K marketing professionals (2002-2005)
- Trained in Synectics™ problem solving techniques
- Member, Harvard Club of Cape Cod (ongoing)
- Honorary member, Beta Xi – Stonehill College Chapter (2007)
- Adjunct Instructor of the Year, Stonehill College Business Administration Department (2007)
- Pet Food Experts – PIDA National Runner-Up for Outstanding Marketing & Promotions (2007)