Came to Stonehill College as Dean of Academic Administration (2001-2005) and Associate Academic Dean (1998-2001), before joining the faculty full time. Prior to Stonehill College, was Professor of Strategy and Policy (1974-1998) at the College of Business, Montana State University. While at MSU, he initiated and directed an exchange program with Kumamoto Gakuen University in Japan (1983-1995). He held the position of Interim Dean of Business (1991-1993), Associate Dean of Business/Director of Academic Programs (1986-1991), and was a member of the Board of Directors of the Montana Entrepreneurship Center (1991-1993). During the 1981-1982 academic year, he was on sabbatical from MSU to accept appointment as Senior Fulbright-Hays Lecturer on the Faculty of Management Studies of The University of Malta, where he taught business policy & strategy, consulted on curriculum structure and standards to implement a business program at the university, and taught supervisory management courses for Maltese companies in an executive development program. Currently he serves as chair of the Town of Easton Community Preservation Committee.
His most recent articles are published in the International Journal of Leadership and the Business Education Innovation Journal.
- Ph.D. (1974) in Business Administration
- M.B.A. (1972), University of Arizona
- M.S. (1969) in Ocean Engineering, University of Hawaii, Manoa
- B.S. (1968) Electrical Engineering, Loyola-Marymount University
- National teaching award from The Leavey Award for Free Enterprise Education
- Decision Sciences Institute's Instructional Innovation Award
- Pedagogy in Management & International Management
- Ethics in Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Policy & Strategy