Professor Salvucci has been teaching accounting and taxation courses at Stonehill since 1985. She has also served as the Faculty Director of the Business Administration Department's Internship Program since 1988. In 2007, she was appointed the Department Chairperson and successfully led the Business Department's effort to achieve AACSB accreditation. Professor Salvucci has won the Louise Hegarty Teaching Excellence Award and the Massachusetts Society of CPA's Outstanding Educator Award.
Debra is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and tax practitioner. She serves on the Council for Women of Boston College and is the Treasurer of the Board of Directors for South Shore Stars, Inc.
- M.S., Taxation, Bentley University 1984
- B.S., Accounting, Boston College 1978
- 1999-2001 PhD coursework, Boston College Higher Education Administration
- 2013 Stonehill College Faculty Service Award
- 2011 Massachusetts Society of CPA's Outstanding Educator of the Year Award
- 1994 Recipient of Stonehill's Hegarty Award for Teaching Excellence
- Certified Public Accountant-Massachusetts
- Tax Accounting
- Advanced Taxation
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting