A graduate of Stonehill College, Professor Poirier returned to his alma mater from St. Lawrence University, where he taught for one year. Professor Poirier’s research interests include the developmental changes in face recognition, music perception, and evaluating the efficacy of technology in the classroom.
- B.A., Stonehill College
- M.S. and Ph.D., Developmental Psychology, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Research in Developmental Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Developmental Psychology I
- Developmental Psychology II
- General Psychology