Select Public Talks, Presentations and Media Appearances
- Guest speaker, "Human Security Rests on Democracy," Civilnet.am, July 2017
- Invited speaker, "On Statecraft in a Fractured Region," Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, University of Southern California, April, 2017
- Guest speaker, "Vocabulary of War and Peace," Civilnet.am, July 2016https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5dI0v9KusY
- Invited speaker, "How Deep is Dayton? The Regional Impact of Dayton Accords," Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs, Brown University, December, 2015
- Guest speaker, CivilNet/Civilitas Foundation, “Hidden People” series interview with Maria Titizian, July 7, 2013. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8A6cPWZ9N8
- Keynote Speaker, “Melting ‘Frozen’ Conflicts: Peacebuilding as Region-building in West Balkans and South Caucasus”, European Geopolitics Forum, Brussels, Belgium, June 2013
- Invited participant, closed-door roundtable, “Breaching the Impasse on Nagorno-Karabakh” Royal United Services Institute, London, Great Britain, April 17, 2013
- Guest speaker, Radio-Briefing with Gevork Melikyan, ArmRadio FM107, Yerevan, Armenia, October 25, 2012
- Guest speaker, ArmNews TV Station, Yerevan, Armenia, November 19, 2012"
- Speaker, "Advancing Reform in Bosnia", U.S. State Department, October 20, 2010
- "Liberty and the Liberal Arts" conference, New Hampshire Institute of Politics in Manchester, New Hampshire, June 1-2, 2010
- "Dual Citizenship Law and the Global Context of Armenian Statehood" The National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia, June 22, 2006, Yerevan, Armenia.
- "The Governance Potential of NGOs and Multi-Sectoral Partnerships in the Armenian Public Sector: Lessons from Microcredit NGOs of Bosnia," The World Bank, January 2003, Washington, DC.
- "Politics of Post-Conflict Reconstruction in Bosnia and Herzegovina," St. Bonaventure University, December 2001, Olean, NY.
- The Politics of Microcredit Global Networks," National Intelligence Council Project, Center for International and Security Studies, Maryland University, April 2000, College Park, MD.
- "Microcredit Networks" in Workshop on Global Public Policy Networks, the World Bank and the United Nations Foundation, September 1999, Overseas Development Agency, Washington, DC.
- "Negotiation Culture in Post-Communist Context," Political Psychological Speaker Series, November 1998, Syracuse, NY.