The Hill Card is Stonehill’s campus access card. Students use their Hill Card to access residence halls, the library, the sports complex and other campus resources. The Hill Card also serves as a debit card, connecting students with three types of monetary accounts:
- Meal Plans
- Food Flex
- Hill Dollars
- Check out the GET/Manage My Hill Card Users Guide here.
Meal Plan accounts are set up through the tuition billing process. Depending upon which Meal Plan you select, the appropriate dollar amount will be credited to your Meal Plan account on your Hill Card.
Funds from Meal Plans may be used at any of Stonehill’s on-campus dining halls. Please visit Stonehill Dining Services for more information about Meal Plans.
Food Flex gives students the option to spend up to $50.00 of their Meal Plan to make purchases at the on-campus Dunkin Donuts located in Shields Science Center. Unused Food Flex funds roll back into students’ Meal Plan and may be used at on-campus dining halls.
If a student opts to add funds to a Hill Dollars account and then uses the Hill Card to make a food purchase at a participating off-campus location, the first $50 of food purchased will be deducted from Food Flex funds. Additional expenditures will be debited from the Hill Dollars account.
Hill Dollars is a voluntary debit account that may be used to make purchases at a variety of on-and off-campus locations. Unused Hill Dollars are 100% refundable and carry over from semester to semester.
Anyone may add funds to your Hill Dollars account by making a guest deposit. You will need a credit or debit card and the student’s identification number in order to make a deposit. There is a maximum of $750 allowed per deposit, and there is no fee for this transaction.
Remember: unused Hill Dollars are 100% refundable and carry over from semester to semester.
On-campus locations accepting Hill Dollars:
- Stonehill Bookstore
- Dunkin’ Donuts (Shields Science Center)
- Mail Services
- Vending Machines
- Student Activities Information Desk
- Student Accounts (campus fees)
Off-campus locations accepting Hill Dollars:
- Anna’s Pizzeria (formerly Mina’s) at 620 Washington Street, South Easton, MA
- Bertucci’s at 1285 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA
Buffalo Wild Wings at 500 West Gate Drive, Brockton, MA
CVS at 555 Washington Street, Easton, MA
- Daddy’s Dairy at 1280 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA
- D’Angelo Sandwich Shop at 646 Washington Street, South Easton, MA
- Disco Yo! at 285 Washington Street, Suite 4, North Easton, MA
- Domino's at 646 Washington Street (D'Angelo Plaza) South Easton, MA
- Dunkin Donuts (Stonehill College) at 320 Washington Street, Easton, MA
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries at 27 Westgate Drive, Brockton, MA
- Georgio’s Roast Beef, Pizza & More at 1041 Pearl Street, Brockton, MA
- Hilliard's House of Candy at 316 Main Street, North Easton, MA
- Honey Dew Donuts at 2 Belmont Street, Easton, MA
- Jakes Wayback Burgers at 386 Washington Street, Stoughton, MA
- Little Sami’s at 1145 West Chestnut Street, Brockton, MA
- Marylou's at 945 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA
- May East Restaurant at 594 Washington Street, Suite 7. South Easton, MA
No web page
- Moe's Southwest Grill at 27 Westgate Drive, Brockton, MA
- Ninety Nine Restaurant at 99 Belmont Street, Easton, MA
- Orange Leaf at 1285 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA
- 7-Eleven (#33352) at 566 Washington Street, Easton, MA
- Slice of Greek at 111 Belmont Street, Easton, MA
- Subway at 2 Belmont Street, Easton, MA
- Tedeschi Food Shops at 285 Washington Street, Easton, MA
- Westgate Lanes at 65 Westgate Drive, Brockton, MA
Replacement Hill Cards
Lost, stolen or damaged Hill Cards should be immediately reported to Campus Police at 508-565-5100. After verifying the identity of the student, Campus Police will deactivate the lost/stolen/damaged card and produce a replacement card.
You may also report a lost or stolen card by going to your myHill account.
Under quick links, click on “I Lost My Card”. Your card will be now reported lost.
This prevents access to your Meal Plan and Hill Dollars accounts.
Students will be assessed a $25 fee for each replacement Hill Card. Until a Hill Card is reported lost or stolen, students are responsible for any loss of funds.