- Full-time Tuition: $18,713 per semester
Up to and including 19 credits for BSBA and BA not in Bio, Chem, Comp Sci, Engineering, Environmental Science, Math or Physics majors, and up to and including 20 credits for BS and BA students who are Bio, Chem, Comp Sci, Engineering, Environmental Science, Math or Physics majors.
- Part-time Tuition: $1,247 per credit
For students approved to take fewer than 12 credits ($3,741 for a 3-credit course, $4,988 for a 4-credit course).
Room and Board
Total Room and Board Charge billed per semester: $7,095, broken down into the following:
* Room per semester $4,330.50
* Board Overhead per semester $1,458.50
* Meal Plan C (standard plan. All plans include $50 flex food dollars) per semester $1,306
- Meal Plan A per semester $1,695
- Meal Plan B per semester $1,498
- Meal Plan D per semester $907
Miscellaneous Fees, as applicable
- Student Health Insurance $1596 for 2014-2015. May be waived through Gallagher Student by providing proof of adequate insurance coverage.
- Study Abroad Fee $750 Spring semester only
- Resident Parking Decal $110 per year
- Commuter Parking Decal $50 per year
- Additional Parking Decal $10 each, per year
- Late Payment Fee 1.0% per month. Assessed on outstanding balance.
- Non-Refundable Room Guarantee Charge $100 per year. Assessed to all students entering the housing lottery for the upcoming year and all students residing on campus for at least one semester during the year.
- Late Registration Fee $50 Assessed to students who do not register during the designated registration period each semester.
- Returned Check Fee $30 per occurrence
- Dorm Damage Varies.
- Traffic Violations Assessed to students who do not obey traffic and parking regulations.