Career Connection, a database maintained by the Office of Career Services, contains hundreds of job and internship opportunities available exclusively to Stonehill students and alumni. It also houses the mentor database, through which students and alumni can connect with professionals in their chosen field for networking and career development opportunities.
How do jobs get posted?
Career Connection is maintained by the Office of Career Services. Employers specifically seeking Stonehill students and alumni post positions with us. Opportunities posted in the database are accessible only to members of the Stonehill community.
What can I do after I log in?
Students and alumni may:
- Upload resumes, cover letters, recommendations and transcripts
- Search and apply for jobs and internships
- Submit resumes for company resume drops
- Sign up for on-campus recruiting
- View a career event schedule
- Conduct a career mentor search
Please contact the Office of Career Services at (508) 565-1325 with your questions about the Career Connection jobs database.