Alumni Day 2017: February 4, 2017
It's YOUR day! Alumni of all ages and their families are invited to return to campus for a full slate of activities. Highlights will include a winter carnival, featuring Barn Babies (the traveling baby animal petting zoo), a craft beer tasting and followed by the men’s and women’s basketball games. In the evening, The Office of Intercultural Affairs will celebrate its 25th Anniversary.
Also on this year's lineup of activities: Science Open Lab: Several Science Faculty members and current students will be on hand in laboratories to conduct Science experiments with children of alumni and talk about some of the current research they are working on. All are welcome!
THANKS to all for joining us for Alumni Day 2016! The snowy weather did not stop hundreds of alumni and their families from returning to campus to celebrate the day. A Photo Snapshot captures some of the moments from the day and and can be viewed HERE.
Tentative Schedule of Events
- 11:00am – 3:00pm: Winter Carnival, Shields Science Center & May Pavilion
- featuring Barn Babies and a wine & beer tasting
- 11:00am-2:00pm: Sports Complex Open House
- 11:00am: Science Lab Open House with hands-on experiments, Shields Science Center
- 11:00am-4:00pm: Bookstore open
- 1:30pm: Women’s Basketball vs. Franklin Pierce University, Merkert Gymnasium
- 3:30pm: Men’s Basketball vs. Franklin Pierce University, Merkert Gymnasium
- 4:30pm-6:30pm: Office of Intercultural Affairs Celebration, Martin Institute
Taste of Easton: attendees of Alumni Day and the basketball games are invited to dine at any of the following local restaurants and enjoy a special discount on dinner: Stoneforge Grill, Owen O'Leary's Restaurant & Pub, Porticello Ristorante and Bertucci's Brockton. Thanks to all these great restaurants for their support on Alumni Day!
Register online will be available in early January 2017. If you have additional questions or for more information, please contact the Alumni Office at (508) 565-1343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.