Alumni Day will be held on Saturday, January 31, 2015. Alumni of all ages and their families are invited to return to campus for a full slate of activities. Highlights included a winter carnival, with children’s activities and a winter warm up party, which will include a cook-off, followed by the men’s and women’s basketball games.
2015 Schedule of Events
- 11:00am: Legacy Brunch, Gartland Dining Room, Donahue Hall
- 11:00am – 3:00pm: Winter Carnival, May Pavilion
- Featuring a Dog Mushing Demonstration, Monster Mini Golf, Cornhole and Children's Activities
- 11:00am - 2:00pm: The Cushing Martin Gallery "Ames Mansions of Easton: A Collaborative Project between the Easton Historical Society and the Stonehill College Archives" exhibit will be open as well as The Shovel Museum.
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm: Winter Warm-Up Party (featuring the Alumni Dips & Salsa Cook-Off), Shields Science Center
- Highlights include a special appearance by Barn Babies the Traveling Baby Animal Petting Zoo and a Beer Tasting featuring Downeast Cider, Clown Shoes Beer, Blue Hills Brewery and other local Breweries!
- 1:30pm: Women’s Basketball vs. The College of Saint Rose, Merkert Gymnasium
- Preceded by the Women's Alumni Basketball game at 11:00am
- 3:30pm: Men’s Basketball vs. The College of Saint Rose, Merkert Gymnasium
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm: Summit Reunion, Gartland Dining Room, Donahue Hall
Please register online which is now available through Stonehill Connect www.stonehillalumni.org/AlumniDay2015.
A Taste of Easton
Bring your basketball game ticket or Alumni Day Pass to the following restaurants to receive a special discount! Check back for updates from other participating restaurants.
- Stoneforge Grill, Easton: 10% discount
- Owen O’Leary’s, Brockton: 10% discount
- Fresh Catch Restaurant, Easton: $10 off of a purchase of $30 or more (excluding alcohol)
- Bertucci’s Brockton: 15% discount
- Porticello, Easton: 10% discount
- 99 Restaurant, Easton: $5 off $25 with special coupon
If you have additional questions or for more information, please contact the Alumni Office at (508) 565-1343 or email@example.com.