Alumni Day 2017: February 4, 2017
It's YOUR day! Alumni of all ages and their families are invited to return to campus for a full slate of activities. Highlights will include a winter carnival, featuring Barn Babies (the traveling baby animal petting zoo), a craft beer tasting, followed by the men’s and women’s basketball games. In the evening, The Office of Intercultural Affairs will celebrate its 25th Anniversary.
Also on this year's lineup of activities: Science Open Lab: Several Chemistry Faculty members and current students will be on hand in laboratories to conduct Science experiments with children of alumni and talk about some of the current research they are working on. All are welcome!
Schedule of Events
- 10:30am: Alumni Intentions Candle Dedication at the Grotto
- 11:00am – 3:00pm: Winter Carnival, Shields Science Center & May Pavilion
- featuring Barn Babies and a wine & beer tasting
- 11:00am: Science Lab Open House with hands-on experiments, Shields Science Center
- 11:00am-4:00pm: Bookstore open
- 1:30pm: Women’s Basketball vs. Franklin Pierce University, Merkert Gymnasium
- 3:30pm: Men’s Basketball vs. Franklin Pierce University, Merkert Gymnasium
- 7:00pm-10:00pm: Office of Intercultural Affairs 25th Anniversary Celebration, Martin Institute
Taste of Easton: attendees of Alumni Day and the basketball games are invited to dine at several local restaurants, like Stoneforge Grill and Owen O'Leary's Restaurant & Pub. Thanks to these great restaurants for their support on Alumni Day!
Online registration will be available in early January 2017. If you have additional questions or for more information, please contact the Alumni Office at (508) 565-1343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.