Alumni Cook-Off Contest
Alumni are invited to enter their dip and/or salsa recipe in the contest and attending alumni will vote for the winner. All contestants will receive a commemorative gift and the winner will get a great prize! To register for the competition, call the Alumni Office at 508-565-1343 and supply your recipe(s)…
Alumni Day will be held on January 31, 2015. Alumni of all ages and their families are invited to return to campus for a full slate of activities. Highlights included a winter carnival, with children’s activities and a winter warm up party, which will include a cook-off, followed by the men’s and women’s basketball games.
2015 Tentative Schedule of Events
- 11:00am – 3:00pm: Winter Carnival, May Pavilion
- 11:00am: Legacy Brunch, Gartland Dining Room, Donahue Hall
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm: Winter Warm-Up Party (featuring the Alumni Dips & Salsa Cook-Off), Martin Institute
- 1:30pm: Women’s Basketball vs. The College of Saint Rose, Merkert Gymnasium
- 3:30pm: Men’s Basketball vs. The College of Saint Rose, Merkert Gymnasium
Online registration will be available through Stonehill Connect www.stonehillalumni.org.
If you have additional questions or for more information, please contact the Alumni Office at (508) 565-1343 or email@example.com.