THANKS to all our generous donors! Click here to review a pdf of our Auction Booklet and check out the wonderful items that will be up for bid on November 1st.
This year's event takes on a new look as the Auction will be held in the beautiful Shields Science Center.
- 5:30pm-6:00pm.........................Auction Preview and VIP Cocktail Party
- 6:00pm-7:15pm..........................Silent Auction and Cocktails
- 7:30pm.......................................Surf & Turf Dinner followed by the Live Auction
Tickets are $60 per person or $600 per reserved table of ten.
VIP Tickets are available for $100 per person or $1,000 per reserved table of ten. VIP ticket holders have access to the Preview Party (and can bid early on items in the Silent Auction) and will receive a commemorative gift.
Proxy bidding will be offered on the following featured items for interested buyers unable to attend the Auction. Call the Alumni Office at 508-565-1343 for more details.
- Four tickets to a live taping of the hit NBC show, The Voice.
- Six guests will join Stonehill President Rev. John Denning, C.S.C. in the President's Box at WB Mason Stadium for a game during next football season (and will enjoy a BBQ following the game!).
- The chance for a child in your life to announce, "Play Ball!" at a Red Sox game at Fenway Park during the 2015 season.
- Four tickets (11th row on the 45 yard line) to see the Patriots take on the Lions on Sunday, November 23rd.
- Five nights in a private luxury villa in Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic (sleeps up to ten people).
Those able to attend the Auction will find there is something for everyone to bid on! Below are just some of the hundreds of items that will be available:
- Get-Aways to Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Naples, FL, Boston and more.
- Golf outings and merchandise, including a foursome at Harbour Town Golf Links in Hilton Head, SC.
- Sports memorabilia, including items autographed by Dustin Pedroia, Willie Mays and Carl Yastremski.
- Tickets to the theater, concerts, Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics and more!
- Antiques, jewelry, home decorating items, and gift certificates to a variety of restaurants and services.
The Auction Committee is always looking for assistance. You can:
- Join the Committee - we meet about once each month between May and October - meetings are in the evenings on campus.
- Make a Donation - we sell everything at our Auction - from hotel stays and get-aways in vacation homes to tickets for sports or shows, antiques and home decorating items to gift certificates for services and businesses of all kinds; even items for children, golf merchandise and outings and artwork.
- Sponsor the event with an Ad in our program booklet - prices range from $125 to $500.
- Spread the Word - tell your friends and classmates and encourage them to make a donation or join you at the event on November 1st!
Please contact the Office of Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-565-1343 for more information about the Alumni Auction.