- The best way to get the most out of your visit is a Group Information Session led by an admission counselor and current students. It takes 45 minutes and gives you an insider’s perspective as well as answers to all your questions.
- Immediately following the Group Information Session, you'll take a Campus Tour for a more complete view of life and learning at Stonehill.
- If your time is limited, just take a Campus Tour with our friendly and knowledgeable student ambassadors. It’s a good way to get some basic information while seeing Stonehill inside and out.
- Tours are 1 hour and 15 minutes and are given Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturday tours available.
- If you are seriously interested in Stonehill, we recommend scheduling an Interview with the Office of Admission.
- Our 30- to 45-minute interviews are conducted by our highly trained student interviewers or an admission counselor.
- We offer interviews to students from March of your junior year through December of your senior year.
Large groups are welcome to request a Special Group Visit. Please provide at least two options for your desired visit date to allow for prearranged campus events. Requests should be made at least two weeks prior to your desired visit date. You will receive confirmation in 3-5 business days.
Spend a day-in-the-life of a Stonehill student by registering for one of our Shadow Days. Attend class, eat at the dining commons and talk with current students about life at Stonehill. We’ll match you with one of our Skyhawk Hosts for a personalized insider’s perspective.