Friday, March 3 | Friday, March 23 | Friday, April 21
Attending Transfer Open House is the perfect way for potential transfer students to learn about our transfer credit policies, academic majors and advising program for transfers.
You’ll learn about the admission process and financial aid, meet students who successfully transferred to Stonehill, and take a tour of our beautiful campus.
*Stonehill hosts occasional on-campus events specifically for students interested in transferring to the College. Transfer candidates are also welcome to take advantage of any of our regularly scheduled visit opportunities.
||• Check in at the Irish Studies Library on the first floor of Donahue Hall
||• The transfer application process and the timeline for admission decisions
• The structure of the Stonehill academic program
• The core curriculum, learning communities and experiential learning opportunities
||Academic Advising Session
||• How the transfer credit evaluation process works
• Which core curriculum courses Stonehill will accept for transfer credit
• The transfer advising process and academic resource help that is available
||Student Aid and Finance Session
||• What financial aid forms are required and what types of aid are offered
• When financial aid awards are sent out
• How can I appeal my financial aid award?
||Transfer Student Panel Discussion
||• 3 current transfer students will discuss student life, sports, academics, etc.
• Current transfers will give tips on maximizing your experience at Stonehill
||• Tour campus with a student tour guide