Earn a Bachelor’s Degree from Stonehill College
Massasoit students who transfer to Stonehill College under the Dual-Degree Transfer Program can apply up to sixty (60) Massasoit credits towards a bachelor’s degree from Stonehill – as long as a grade of C or higher is earned.*
About to finish your associate’s degree?
Now is a great time to consider transferring. An agreement between Massasoit and Stonehill means that many of the courses you’ve already completed cover requirements at Stonehill.
Not quite there, but you want to transfer early?
The credits you earn at Stonehill in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree can transfer back to Massasoit and apply toward the requirements for an associate’s degree. It’s like working towards two degrees at the same time!
* Credit equivalency is not guaranteed. Please consult with an advisor to plan appropriately.
Massasoit Community College students interested in transferring to Stonehill under the Dual-Degree Transfer Program must meet the following eligibility criteria and complete the application process on time. Students who do not meet requirements for the Dual-Degree Transfer Program may apply for admission to Stonehill via the standard transfer admission process.
- At least 30 credits earned at Massasoit
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.00
- Good academic and disciplinary standing
- Fall transfer: April 1
- Spring transfer: November 1
Students must submit all of the following to Stonehill’s Office of Admission by the appropriate deadline in order to be considered for fall or spring enrollment. Important forms related to this process can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Common Application and Stonehill-specific questions
- One letter of recommendation from a Massasoit Community College faculty member
- Massasoit Registrar’s Report to verify good academic and disciplinary standing
- Common Application Mid-Term Report Form
- Official Transcript from each college or university attended
- Official final high school transcript with date of graduation
Stonehill is an exclusive user of the Common Application. Everything you need to apply to Stonehill online can be found on the Common Application website.
Students who intend to apply for financial aid should file both the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE on time. If selected for Stonehill’s verification process, additional documents and forms may also be required.
Financial aid deadlines
- Fall transfer: CSS PROFILE and FAFSA due April 1
- Spring transfer: CSS PROFILE and FAFSA due November 1
Massasoit Transfer Scholarship
Students with an overall GPA of 3.50 or higher who transfer from Massasoit to Stonehill under the Dual-Degree Transfer Program will be eligible for a $10,000 Massasoit Transfer Scholarship.
Please consult the Office of Student Financial Services at Stonehill College for eligibility requirements.