The purpose of the Psychology Society is to unify psychology majors in order to promote communication between students and faculty, and between students and the surrounding community. In addition, the Psychology Society enhances students' awareness of future options (i.e., career and post-graduate work) via meetings and presentations, and also serves as a social atmosphere where students and faculty can meet informally.
All Psychology majors of Stonehill College and any interested undeclared students are eligible for membership.
- Careers in Psychology Information Session
- Graduate School Information Session
- Internships information session
- Pre-Registration information exchange
- Travel to psychology conferences
- Barbecue with faculty and students
- Co-Sponsor Psychology Student Poster Presentations