Stonehill Health Science students gain clinical experience in a wide variety of ways. Many volunteer in hospitals, clinics and private practices, and some have become EMTs.
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Mt. Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- New England Animal Medical Center
- Local private practices in various fields
- Allied Health Careers Society
- Animal Science Club
- Biology/Pre-Med Society
- Pre-Dental Society
Lambda Epsilon Sigma
Stonehill’s campus-wide honor society, Lambda Epsilon Sigma, recognizes students from all areas of study. Students who have demonstrated a well-rounded thirst for knowledge are invited to apply.
Career Development Resources
- The Stonehill Career Development Center offers extensive assistance to students seeking employment, pursuing advanced studies or participating in postgraduate service opportunities. By completing internships and utilizing mentors, students are empowered to build lifelong career management skills.
- Extensive on-campus recruiting program for internships and entry-level jobs.
- Annual career fairs and graduate school information sessions.
- Externships and internships in New York; Washington, D.C.; and Los Angeles (week-long and semester-long programs).