To be Eligible for a Noyce Scholarship, Students Must:
- have completed the Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a CSS Profile on file at Stonehill;
- be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen;
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- have a declared mathematics major with a major in early childhood/elementary education, or a minor in secondary education; and
- be a rising junior or a rising senior.
How to Apply for a Noyce Scholarship
Information on how to apply for Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarships for the 2017/2018 academic year will be available in January of 2017.
Applications must include the following:
- Completed Noyce Application & Noyce Scholarship Agreement to Serve (signed by applicant and one member of the Noyce Project Team)
- Personal Statement:
The Noyce Foundation aims to help young people become curious, thoughtful, and engaged learners. The goal of the Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program at Stonehill College is to continue this legacy. In 250 to 500 words, give us a compelling reason to award you a $25,000 Noyce Scholarship. How does Robert Noyce’s dream fit into your future career plans?
- Unofficial College Transcript
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Noyce Scholarship Selection Process at Stonehill College
To ensure the most qualified applicants are awarded scholarships, selection will be based on academic merit, with special consideration given to their prior involvement with ‘community of practice’ activities, financial need, and the diversity of participants in the program.