The Stonehill College Department of Business Administration offers a high quality business education that emphasizes strong communication skills, a high degree of business literacy and a global perspective to prepare students to make ethical, thoughtful and significant contributions to their organizations and communities as professionals. In the spirit of the Congregation of Holy Cross, with a foundation in the liberal arts, and using a high degree of student-faculty interaction, we provide a multidisciplinary curriculum delivered with an emphasis on the student. We value the enrichment of the learning environment through intellectual contributions of faculty in the areas of teaching and learning, discipline-based research, as well as contributions to practice. Faculty also pursue knowledge creation through collaboration with other disciplines.
The Stonehill College Department of Business Administration seeks to be a leader in business education emphasizing an experiential learning environment and ability to graduate professionals who can contribute and lead in a rapidly changing global business environment.
The delivery of our business education program is guided by the following learning goals:
- Business Literacy
- Ethical Perspective
- Effective Oral Communication
- Global Awareness
The Stonehill College Department of Business Administration embraces the following:
- Deliver a high quality education that incorporates best practices.
- Foster an inclusive community which honors the dignity of all persons consistent with the mission of Stonehill College and in the spirit of the Congregation of Holy Cross.
- Build on the foundation of a liberal arts education.
- Promote a high degree of student-faculty interaction.
- Incorporate a global and ethical perspective into student learning.
- Encourage quality intellectual contributions in pedagogical, discipline-based, and practice-related areas.