Places where Stonehill students have recently interned include:
- Bare Tree Media (Product Marketing)
- Beacon Hill Partners
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (Marketing Communications)
- Dunkin’ Brands
- Hill Holliday
- The Kraft Group
- New England Revolution (Marketing & Sales)
- Ocean Spray Cranberries
- Peabody Essex Museum (Public Relations)
- Pitney Bowes
- Prudential Financial Services
- Reebok International
- Smart Foods Inc.
- SONY Music
- WCVB TV, Boston
Career Services Resources for Students
The Office of Career Services offers extensive assistance to students in academic degree and career decisions and applying to graduate school as well as finding internships, mentors and post-graduation service opportunities.
Marketing-specific career resources
- Sales vs. marketing career panel.
- Various industry lunches, including social media, event planning and public relations.
- Assist MMA (Marketing Management Association) with speakers and workshops.
Active alumni mentors
- Boston Red Sox
Manager of Special Events
- DDK Consulting
Associate Media Planner
- TJX Companies Inc.
Senior Allocation Analyst
- W.B. Mason
Trading room with Bridge Telerate and Bloomberg terminals.