This is an opportunity for students who have completed their first year at Stonehill to perform significant, publishable, full-time research under the guidance of and in collaboration with an experienced faculty researcher.
- Myron Inglis ’14, who majored in International Business, worked with Professor Jennifer Swanson of the Business Administration Department on “An Exploration of the Relationship Between Microfinance and Government Policies.” Their research was focused on determining what role the government plays in supporting microfinance.
Places where Stonehill students have recently interned include:
- Collaborative Consulting
- Eastern Bank
- Fidelity Investments
- Pioneer Institute
- Swiss Re
International internships (required for major)
- MCI Ovation Group: event planning
- Grant Thornton
- ISM Capital
- Munich Underwriting/Lloyds Syndicate
- Rainbow Trust Fundraising
- Watkins Yacht Management
- Zoe & Morgan Jewelry
- Fundacion par las Relaciones Internacionales y el Dialogo Exterior (FRIDE)
- La Fundacion Deporte Joven
Career Development Resources for Students
The Stonehill Career Development Center offers extensive assistance to students in academic degree and career decisions; applying to graduate school; and finding internships, mentors and post-graduation service opportunities.
International Business-specific career resources
- Extensive on-campus recruiting program for internships and entry-level positions.
- Annual career fairs.
- Various industry-specific career lunches.
- “How to Market Your International Experience” workshop.
- Trading room with Bridge Telerate and Bloomberg terminals