The University of Notre Dame Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) Program gives students the opportunity to study at both a selective liberal arts college and a nationally ranked research university. Through this initiative, Stonehill College students apply to the Notre Dame program in their senior year and matriculate at the university after having graduated from Stonehill. Notre Dame guarantees a maximum of two MSA seats each academic year for two Stonehill accounting majors.
- Guaranteed admission each year for two qualified Stonehill accounting majors
- Overall GPA of 3.40 or above at Stonehill
- Average grade of 3.40 or better in all of the MSA program prerequisites taken at the time of application
- GMAT score of 620 or above
- A written recommendation of the dean or department chair (as one of the two required recommendations for admission)